samedi 9 août 2008

Vitalic killed my camera

La boucle est bouclée, I am closing circles...
I am putting here my last pics :


Explanation: Vitalic concert tonight at Aulnoys, a lot of friends, but a lot of reaaaaally exited people, too much maybe !!
I lost : my Christiania sweatshirt and my ear plug; was devastated, cause I killed my camera by droping it on the floor, too... but, at the end, I found everything back (completely unexpected !) and I realized that since I wanted to buy a digital reflex, now I didn't have excuses anymore !!





I bought this camera just 2 years ago, when I left France. I think I closed a circle, kinda... life is crazy...



This night was crazy. I saw people I didn't needed to see again. Sometimes you realize you need to forget some part of your life.

Keep the best, forget the dark; just keep in mind that life can be mediocre in order to really appreciate the true moments...
Peace !!

Aucun commentaire: